Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Happy birthday to my Pa (Sept. 24) who has managed to age like an encyclopedia: looking better and gaining knowledge every year. That was corny, but seriously, thanks for the genes.

We got a chance to play golf on his bday and had a great time. Perfect weather, no one around, deer in the fairway, mulligans galore, and birdies sparse.




It was really fun and made me realize even more that I have the best dad ever. Thanks for everything you've done dad, you're the best.

Don't worry, I'll confirm to everyone that this was a practice swing below....



-- Posted from my iPhone

6 comments:

Beckypdj said...

You do have a great dad. Happy Birthday Phillip!

Mom said...

I agree. He's the best! I appreciate the good genes he passed on to both his kids!

Jake said...

I don't think enough good can be said about Phillip... hope he has a wonderful b-day

ps said...

We love Phillip too. What we would do without him??? He is a huge blessing in our lives!!

Unknown said...

I know Nate and I second Jake...just an all around GREAT guy!

Phillip said...

I am pretty awesome ain't I. This is Phillip by the way.