Saturday, May 2, 2009

Date Night


Date night with Cort is definitely one of my favorite nights. We're going to get some ice cream and watch a movie (Ghosts of Girlfriends Past). Clearly a topic I have nothing in common with. If there was one negative about the night it is the wicker factory that is Hobby Lobby. I just don't understand all of the wicker, however, I must be honest and say that HL is the promised land compared to Trees and Trends. If I were to ever put my faith in a rumor, it would be the one that said Trees and Trends is closing.

Anyway, date night rocks thanks to the pretty lady in the picture!

6 comments:

ps said...

I didn't even see Cortney today!! Love you two more than you know. Hughie and Olivia send tail wags to you!

Beckypdj said...

It's good to have "date night". Was the movie good?

Landon Parker said...

Cortney was in Extreme Kids, thanks Hugh and Olivia and no Becky the movie was not as good as we thought it would be. In my mom's words "it was smutty."

Dar said...

Did you have Cheerios and milk on your ice cream? You two are so sweet!

Jessica said...

I love when Trent and I get date nights! It's the best!!

Beckypdj said...

Check your Facebook, I left you a message.

Have you seen Paul Blart, Mall Cop? Lots of funny, no smutty.