Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ashamed.......

Let's see if I remember how to do this.............. type something largely irrelevant and post low quality pictures taken with my phone. Hey look at that;
I did remember. This is supposed to be a picture of the monster burger that I grilled last night but it turned out a little blurry. It's always hard to eat a blurry burger because it can be difficult to see where to bite.....see look at that irrelevant sentence. There was nothing blurry about the taste though, it was very good and by the grace of God it was the best burger I have ever grilled. It had two slices of cheddar cheese on each side and a little mayo and ketchup. It was a little too big to try and put anything else on it!

I usually don't like to grill that much, but I really enjoyed it last night. The weather was perfect and it made for a very Brady evening. Me and Cortney even played catch in the backyard after dinner!

This may have not been the most exciting post, but it's something! Maybe this will get people off my back for a while. I am a little ashamed of my blogging efforts and will try to be better. You stay classy San Diego.

7 comments:

the wife..... said...

Finally you posted a blog!!! Nice buns hun!!!!lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! This made me laugh...especially Cort's comment!! :) Glad your burgers were so good!

Mom said...

Just glad to see a post! Looking forward to burgers at your house!

Beckypdj said...

Looks like an amazing burger. Glad you shared it with us. We want more!! You're too funny to not post....a very Brady evening, cracks me up.

ps said...

Make sure you let us know next time you are grilling... nothing like a real BEEF hamburger once in a while. We normally make turkey burgers but only beef when we grill out! Yummmmm

dar said...

Hey, Landon, I for one appreciate that you didn't show us a dog with a hairdo! That burger looked amazing!

ps said...

What about showing us a burger with a hairdo? Nahhhhh....