Monday, June 8, 2009

Christmas Pic??

Yes, my new header pic is from Christmas of this last year at Silver Dollar City. Cortney has ordered me on multiple occasions to change the header and sadly enough we don't really have any up-to-date pics to replace it with. We need to take more pictures I guess.

I will make a conscious effort to take a new pic of us to head this vivacious, over-active blog. Until next time, let me leave you with something to think about.

Donald Duck never wears pants, but when he gets out of the shower he's got a towel wrapped around him. What's that about??

7 comments:

Mom said...

Christmas pics are always cool.

Jessica said...

I need a new one too! Ours is from our honeymoon! We don't take many pics together either, I guess! :)

ps said...

I never noticed that about Donald but then again I haven't watched him for a really long time either. Someone has been though... :)

Anonymous said...

I guess the feathers are not fluffed right when he gets out of the shower.

ZD said...

How about Goofy and Pluto? I am guessing they both are dogs, yet one walks on four legs and one on two. One is fully clothed and the other wearing nothing but a collar.

ps said...

Wow, I need to re-visit my cartoons. There is so much I've missed!!! :)

Beckypdj said...

Take lots of pictures together and moms need to remember to get out from behind the camera and get in the shot! There are very few pics of Peyton & I together and I might have 2 pictures of me & my mom together when I was a kid. As a matter of fact, I need to take a picture of my mom the next time I see her. Maybe instead of this long comment, I should have made this a post on my blog. :)