Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation Time!!

Wow, I really haven't been very good at blogging. I don't know what my problem is either, because I have had the time to do it.

Well we are leaving tonight for Tulsa and flying out tomorrow morning to get our Alaskan cruise started! I'm pretty excited. I usually enjoy the warm "golfing" weather here in the summer, but it will be nice to be in a place where it's 45-65 all week. We actually had to pack jackets! We're taking a video camera, so who knows, I might actually have some footage to post after the vacation. Hey, don't roll your eyes and say "yeah right, we've heard that before Landon." Well since this is a major vacation that should include pics, video, and great stories, I think I will put forth the effort to blog about it. Maybe even while on the cruise from my phone!

If I don't blog during our cruise though, I want to publicly say "Happy Anniversary" to my wife of 5 years (Friday). It has been the best five years of my life and and you are the best wife a guy could ask for. You are definitely one of the "super-abundantly far over and above all that I could dare ask or think, infinitely beyond my highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams kind of answered prayer!" I love you!

4 comments:

Beckypdj said...

Have a great trip. I will be eagerly awaiting posts, complete with video & pictures.

You & Cortney are blessed!!

Jessica said...

I'm excited for you and to hear how you like it - Trent wants to go to Alaska sometime so we'll see how you like before we decide! :)
It's good to have vacation...have fun!!!

ps said...

Awwww, happy anniversary to you both and have a great, great vacation!!! We will miss you!!

The Wife.... said...

Your amazing! I love you!! Thanks for the sweet post!!