Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hillbilly Sno

As you know.......it's really really hot outside. Here lately during the afternoons I have really wanted to partake of a sno cone. This is made very hard however by the "closed" signs on most of the sno cone trailers at this time. It says they open in the evening. I want a sno cone in the heat of the day not when it begins to cool off a little bit. There might have been a place open in Alma yesterday but I did not know it. Because of this tragedy, I had to purchase a cone from Hillbilly Sno in Ozark. Nothing against hillbilly's or Ozark, I just want to keep them separate from my arctic afternoon treat. Is there something wrong with this? Is it too much to ask for Airedale Sno to finally open there little window after sitting by the highway for two months with a sign that says opening soon......I don't think so.

This has made me want to open up my own sno cone trailer. I mean who wouldn't love that job? Sit in a small air conditioned area all day reading, making and eating sno cones. People shouldn't get paid for that, it's like a vacation. If I started up my own sno cone venture I would deliver to businesses around 2:00 and 3:00 p.m. Is that not primetime for sno cone goodness? All this talk about sno cones has got me hungry for one for breakfast. I wonder if anyone has Cocoa Pebbles flavored sno cones............I know I would!

3 comments:

Beckypdj said...

I can hook you up with a sno cone, but alas...it too would be after 5:00. I don't have any syrups resembling the chocolatey goodness of Cocoa Pebbles. However, the flavors I do have are quite refreshing.

We could kick back with a cold one and you could explain that detox thing in your previous post.

Mom said...

You're a nut! But I too have been wondering WHEN these sno cone places are going to open up. I've been wanting a banana sno cone. They are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I agree!!!!!! That's what I look forward to EVERY summer....let's just say this summer has been rather disappointing....i'll be an everyday buyer of your sno cone delivery in the afternoon! :)