Friday, August 7, 2009

Really??


Cortney told me yesterday that she found a story on fox news about a baby doll that little girls pretend to breast feed. I couldn't believe it, but it's true. Bebe Gloton, is a doll that makes sucking noises as little girls pretend to feed it. This is very disturbing and even more so is the halter top that the "young mothers" wear as they pretend to feed their baby. The halter top acts like a nursing bra! Who comes up with this crap??

In other news, it appears that after a recent survey, a third of Arkansans now make up for 33% of the state's population. That is good news! I love this state. Go Hogs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! That is CRAZY! What are these people thinking???

ps said...

I'll be sure to steer clear of this doll when I'm picking out toys for Toddler Church and JAM. what the heck?!

Mom said...

that us seriously disturbing!

Mom said...

is not us

Jessica said...

That is WEIRD!!!