Friday, April 17, 2009

9 years!

At the beginning of April, me and Cort celebrated 9 years as a couple. It has been an amazing nine years and is getting better every day. I'm not just saying that as a cliché either, because it is evident in both of our lives how our love has grown for each other. So here's to you my wife (the love of my life), thanks for being the best wife a guy could ask for. I love you!

We were told by the vet that our weenie dogs needed to be healthier, so we have to buy healthier dog food now and Cortney has to brush their teeth every night. I need to come up with an invention that will allow my dogs to harness their barking skill into a money making ability so that they can pull their own weight (which might be hard for the beefcake in the picture).

I'm really excited about next weekend. I get to go on a golfing trip with my buddies to Branson. We get to play 2 great golf courses in Branson Creek and Murder Rock. It's going to be 2 straight days of golf, food, golf, putt-putt, and more golf.

Well 3 posts in one day is a lot, so I hope it made up for the 2 week absence. My posts from now on should be brief but more frequent and with more pics. The April 17, 2009 blogfest has concluded. Peace

3 comments:

The Wife..... said...

You are so funny! I love you to!! Thanks for at least putting a cute picture of me on here!! Dottie looks cute too!!

ps said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Congrats!!! Love you guys!