Friday, April 17, 2009

iPhonetastic

I haven't blogged in a record 2 weeks now, and I get the feeling that I need to. I will post a few times today to try and make up for lost time.

So last weekend I made the purchase.............yep, an iPhone. Definitely one of the best purchases of my purchasing career. It has everything you need.........no really.......EVERYTHING. I was helping my dad hang something on the wall the other day and we needed a level......so I just downloaded an app called iLevel right to my phone. How sweet is that?



There are so many great features for it, but I know that most everyone by now knows about them. I really have no more excuses for the sporatic blogging that has befallen me over the last month, so I will do my best to blog more consistently and also try not to use the word befallen anymore. Not really even sure if that's a word or what it means.

Here are a few topics that I might blog about later today: Weenie Dogs, Murder Rock, My Wife, Pole Barns, and/or The Jetsons.

2 comments:

Mom said...

you're weird

Anonymous said...

i want an iPhone SO bad!