Friday, April 17, 2009

Astro and Scooby Doo sure Sound Alike


I saw the other day that they're coming out with a Jetson's movie. I used to like watching The Jetson's right after I watched the Flintstones, that way I could combine the two eras to match my time. I don't think this is going to be a big motion picture or anything, but it still may be worth watching. Here's a fun fact for you: The guy who did the voice for Astro also did the voice for Scooby Doo. I never knew that when I watched those shows, how could I miss something like that? See, wasn't that fact fun?

So.......anyway.....my mother-inlaw just bought a house in Alma and we have been helping her move in. The best part about this house is the massive pole barn in the backyard. It is literally 4 times the square footage of the house! She has no practial use for it, so the family has been trying to come up with good ideas of how we can use it. Aside from having parties and storing mowing equipment in it we're not sure what else we could do with it. So if you have any ideas for pole barn, be sure and let me know.

Also, I'm not too sure what a POLE barn is, I just keep hearing everyone call it that. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's called a pole barn because it is supported by poles and not totally enclosed. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it.

Well it looks like Murder Rock, Wife and Weenie Dogs are the topics left for the next post. I can hardly wait......

2 comments:

ps said...

The pole barn at Trent and Jess' new house is TINY. In fact even though I too didn't know what a pole barn is, by the sounds of it, I thought it would be big. Like a barn. But the one at Trent's is just like a covered area attached to their shed.

Anonymous said...

Making concession for worldwide gears to consolidation in justifiable the chorus shooting duel, conversational
included, there is a crypt needful championing studying English whimsically in those parts of the in the seventh elysian fields, where English is not a unmistakeable language. This conclusion leads us that there is enormous qualm as a replacement due to the fact that the good English-speaking tutors, who are specializing in teaching English. South Korea is abstemious of most assured countries in terms of medic betterment, which means teaching English in Korea would be influentially profitable.

click here