Friday, April 3, 2009

Loving Living

I love my life. God has been so good to me that I can't help but constantly thank Him and give Him praise. I want everyone I come in contact with to experience the goodness of God like I have. I'm so glad God has blessed me to be a blessing. "The Blessing" is the most powerful agent in the earth and as Christians we are responsible to spread it to everyone we come in contact with. I want to be the ambassador that God has called me to be for Christ, boldly sharing with people His goodness and love.

I have a lot of spiritual growing up to do but I am taking steps of faith and going from Glory to Glory. I know that I may not be walking in the fullness of the Blessing right now, but that's where I'm headed! Here are the things that convince me that my life is awesome:

God loves me. God is good to me ALL the time. God is faithful. God can't lie. I constantly think about these four things. Thinking on the love of God alone will take me into a place of total and complete thanksgiving. Then I begin to think about how good He is to me. He's good to me even though I don't deserve it. He is always faithful to His word and bound by it because He can't lie. God has given me every advantage to be living the good life. It's the only way to live.

The title of my blog is "Living the Life." I really am. I'm living the good life that Jesus came to give me and I am eternally thankful for His continued presence in my life. Thank you Lord for your unconditional love, never-ending goodness, and unchangeable faithfulness. You are the only reason I'm "Living the Life."

2 comments:

ps said...

Ain't it the truth!

Staci said...

It IS the truth!