Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Well, that last post didn't turn out as I had hoped. I will post the pics when I get home. We are waiting to get off the ship and go to the airport to wait some more. Why is it that no matter how good a vacation you have, you're always ready to come back home in a week or less? We fly out from Anchorage all the way to Atlanta. We could get to Japan quicker! I'm not bitter though. The trip has been fun but we are both ready to be back with our family and friends. I'm not sure why.....

Congrats to the softball team on their big wins in my absence. I know that my shaky fielding and anemic batting average were sorely missed in the 28-4 win on Monday. Maybe I should strictly be the 3rd base coach.

Got some great pics to post, however I missed out on some chances to get Cortney tripping, spilling, and face-planting ALL week. I thinks she forgets how to walk during vacations. It has become a vacation tradition for her to trip in public, this year it was on our ziplining excursion. Good stuff...

I'm going to try this pic thing again. Here's Cort in front of a big waterfall feeding from the Mendenhall Glacier to the left.

If this works......maybe a post later today!


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Beckypdj said...

I know what you mean about coming home. Usually we end up coming home a day early. Oh well, home is a GOOD place to be.

Glad you had fun on your vacation, can't wait to see the pics.

ps said...

Me too!!! Lots of peeps wondering if they should go on a Alaskan cruse. Would you recommend it?