Friday, July 10, 2009

New Header Pic

I have finally changed my header picture to one that was not taken 8 years ago. This will make my wife very happy. As promised, I will provide pictures from Alaska but only if you are willing to go to Cortney's facebook to look at them! I'm not going to post on here because it will take me forever and...well........that's basically it. So if you are interested in looking at the pics then here's the link you can go to find them. Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=132724&id=743666272

6 comments:

The wife.... said...

Finally a new header! Thanks for changing it! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately you have ruined the picture by having a Cubs hat on.

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you two! :)

Beckypdj said...

You could make us a slideshow and put on here. Congrats on the new header pic. I am thinking of updating my format on my blog. It will be one year old on the 19th.

ps said...

Wow I'm embarrassed! My blog pretty much NEVER changes. And almost never has pictures. And never has a slide show. Hmmmm.... I can see I am needing some technical help!!! Love your new pic!!

Mom said...

Great picture!! Would it be perceived as obnoxious for me to say what good lookin' kids I have?? Oh well . . . . .

I look forward to you doing the Alaskan thing again - this time with us!!