Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Redeemed? SAY IT!

This morning I was thinking about how everything that wasn't right in my life has been made right by the blood of Jesus. He has redeemed me FROM the curse of the law. He has redeemed me TO "The Blessing". It is so comforting to know this truth.

The bible says, "let the redeemed of the Lord say so," so it must be important to confess that we are redeemed. We must do this in order to always be aware of the good life that Jesus came to give us. If something in our life isn't right or doesn't line up with the Word, then we can say that we are the redeemed of the Lord. The blood of Jesus has paid the price for me; spirit, soul, and body. We're not just redeemed FROM sickness, we're redeemed TO healing. We're not just redeemed FROM lack, we're redeemed TO abundance!

I purpose to be whole in my spirit, my soul, and my body because Jesus has redeemed me and I will say so!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, amen!

Beckypdj said...

I am redeemed to JOY!!!!!!!!!!

Dar said...

I am redeemed to VICTORY!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.