Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why is that Dog Smoking?

I have been having very vivid and active dreams here lately. The problem is I can't remember them very well. I'm not sure why this has been happening lately, but I really wish I could remember more of this stuff.

Last night I dreamed I traveled on a jet ski to a Jerry Savelle service where I continually stood up and sat down in a different seat. The night before I dreamed that some guy I went to high school with (but barely know) stepped out of his car smoking a cig along with his 8 year old son. I mean my friend was actually holding this eight year old kid and the kid was smoking a cigarette. The dad stooped down and put down his cig on the ground and this dog came along and picked it up. The dog proceeded to come up on the porch where I was at and started puffing on the cigarette. I was like "What's going on here, dogs can't smoke."

These are just very small portions of my last two dreams, although by the way it sounds I'm a little relieved I can't remember the rest of them. I know this happens to everyone occasionally, but what's the cause for it happening so often? Really sleepy? Weird day? Subconscious with a sense of humor? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Jake said...

That's silly.

..those are my thoughts at the moment.

Jessica said...

On man! I have weird/crazy dreams every night! Just ask Trent...I mean, they are SO strange! Lately I have been "walking" in my sleep, which I have NEVER done before! A couple nights ago I walked in to the living room and started digging around in our couch cushions looking for something and then I woke up! I remember it but I was half asleep and I couldn't stop myself!
As to having weird dreams, I prefer to think its a sign of a genius! Haha, Trent disagrees! :)

Anonymous said...

I've heard your dreams are a product of things that have happened or you have been thinking about for the last day or two. That's why random facts come together in weird ways. Either that, or you have been secretly giving cigs to poor defenseless animals. Which IS it Landon? :)

Staci said...

Last night, I dreamed your mom and I were both pregnant! I woke up sweating!