Monday, January 19, 2009

Dilbert

I have recently posted some random thoughts, one of which included that Dilbert is the best comic strip ever. Now, I realize that this comic is about the workplace and all of the lingo that goes with it. And I also realize that some people may have different tastes in comedy. But, I find it hard to believe that most wouldn't think that this strip is the funniest of all time.

We got my friend some Dilbert books for Christmas, and this is when we were able to really appreciate the work of "Dilbert" that it really is. It was amazing that almost every strip made me laugh out loud and want to read more. Cortney also got me the "Dilbert Board Game" for my birthday, and I never knew there was such a thing. But we played it and was hilarious too!

I'm sure by this point you have stopped reading and think that I am a rambling idiot because I keep talking about a comic strip. I don't care, because I am about to read some Dilbert and it will make me leave everything else behind and take me into a state of total and complete laughing out loud. Here's a sample of Dilbert. Enjoy!

Dilbert.com

Dilbert.com

Dilbert.com

7 comments:

Beckypdj said...

You're right I am laughing out loud

Anonymous said...

You're right - Dilbert IS funny! The belt one is the funniest. Still!

Jessica said...

I don't know why I don't think that's funny...my humor is a bit different I guess! I really like the comic Zits...for some reason I find that funny! My favorite is Far Side..one year for Christmas I got a far side day to day calender...a new comic every day! It was funny!

Staci said...

Wow, the last one reminds me of people I have worked with in the past. My office was a sanctuary at that place! :)

Anonymous said...

The funniest to me was the middle one but they are all good. didn't laugh at loud though. But I smirked. Does that count for anything? You make me laugh though.

Anonymous said...

I like Calvin and Hobbs - at least the relationship between THEM! Especially when Hobbs attacks Calvin when he comes through the door from school!

Belinda said...

I like the townspeople one the best. Some days I would love see someone do that. Just to see the reaction but it may not be the one I was looking for. I love Dilbert too.