Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Go Hogs!

I know I already posted about the Hogs a few posts ago, but I have to say how sweet it was to be at the Arkansas vs. Texas game. Cortney got me tickets for Christmas, so me and my dad went last night. It was by far the best sports game experience of my life! I've never seen that big of a crowd, that loud and crazy. The last few minutes were wild and to top it all off the Hogs pulled off the win.

I'm looking forward to a great season ahead, and hope the hogs don't stop over-achieving. But hey, even if they did it would still be a good year. Plus, good things happen to any fan's teams who isn't the Minnesota Vikings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time at the game it makes the hunt for your tickets seem worth it now!! Love you!! Go hogs!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a great game - although ugly. But I'll take an ugly W to a pretty L anytime! It's weird to be watching Arkansas basketball with enthusiasm and excitement again!

Pastor K heard some commentators last night talking about the team, and they said something to the effect that there is just "something" about this team! Hmmmmmm. . . . .

Anonymous said...

Ohhh ouch! That's harsh (but true)! What an amazing and exciting finish to a game. I loved it! There is just something about this team and we know what it is too. A Holy Ghost filled man of faith on the team speaking life and victory over them Who said God isn't into sports?!

Anonymous said...

Hey, watch it now!!! Ha! Ha! Yes, Nate and I were REALLY into the game, you know yelling, screaming, jumping..........I guess we were trying to make up for not being there!! :)