Friday, January 9, 2009

RAnDom Thoughts

I'm being a trend follower and going to post some random thoughts like my pastors have done on their blogs. I can't promise they will be as good or as random but here goes.

1. How is Barney the dinosaur still around? I saw my cousins watching him the other day and there's like 34 more dinosaurs on the show now.

2. If yellow is really the "In" color of 2009, my dad has a sweet van!

3. The comic strip "Dilbert" is the funniest comic ever.

4. My wife could be the best ever! Not so random, but it just crossed my mind.

5. Why do you always want to go find bad guys and lay the smack down after watching a superhero movie?

6. The term "It's Art" has become very loose over the years. I can't believe the crap that people call art these days. I guess the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

7. The Nintendo game "Mario Kart" is timeless.

8. A few cool quotes I ran across:
"Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered and no one was there."
"The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population."
"The Miss Universe pageant is fixed, all the winners are from Earth."

9. My taste buds are slowly and progressively coming to like foods that I have never liked. Is that normal as you get older?

10. So, it looks like the internet is here to stay. What a classy invention.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me just say I feel honored to be the first to comment on your random thoughts. Here goes:
1. Barney is just annoying. I think it's his voice and the cheesy scripts they make them all stick to.
2. Some people will be very happy they don't have to get their teeth whitened.
3. It's okay but I haven't read it in a long time.
4. Yeah, yeah, yeah...
5. Because you're testosterone is on over load.
6. No Landon, there is no beauty in it. You described it best in your 2nd sentence.
7. Does that make it spiritual?
8. I'm speechless.
9. Yes but do they like you?
10. That's because Al Gore invented it.

Filled to the Brim said...

can i comment this like paster susan????? I will anyways.

1. I used to always watch Barney...now that I watch I think...what was I thinking?
2. I love yellow!(and nice one ps)
3. I LOVE DILBERT SO MUCH! It has to be the funniest.
4. I don't know what to say.
5. I again don't know what to say.
6. Yeah, I guess.
7. I love Mario Kart!
8. HILARIOUS!
9. I'm not old, so I don't know. hah!
10. The stuff people put on it is usually not classy.

Jessica said...

I want to answer too!!
1. I used to watch Barney, when I was like 6! I agree with Lauren, what was I thinking?
2. I LOVE yellow, it's one of my favorite colors right now! (Yes, my fav colors change!)
3. I have only read Dilbert once and I didn't think it was funny at all!
4. Hmmm, not so random, but nice!
5. I don't know...Trent feels like that whenever we watch a war movie...he wants to go enlist! :)
6. I don't like half the things people call "art"...I must not be creative!
7. I LOVE Mario Cart, it's the best!
8. I like the firt one! The last 2are funny!
9. Mine are too...I love things now I used to not like!
10. I agree with Lauren, some things the internet is used for are not so classy...

Anonymous said...

Let me leave my anwers to your randomness!!!!
1. Barney is just a dinosaur he won't hurt you!
2. Yellow may be in but not necessarily for cars!
3.Dilbert is funny to 2 people-you and Justin
4. I know I am the greatest! Thanks!
5.I can always lay the smack down on you!!! GRRRR!!!
6.Is art-art? Are we ART?
7.No it is time consuming!
8. These are hilarious!
9.It's b/c my cooking has so many different varieties!
10. Stay classy San Diego!!

Landon Parker said...

Nice comment on #10 Cort. You have learned well my young apprentice.