Monday, January 5, 2009

Great Weekend

I had a great birthday this weekend thanks to all my wonderful friends and family. I'm truly blessed to be surrounded by people who love God and each other so much.

On Friday, we had some friends over for some food and games. It was a great time of scouting new talent for american idol, or should I say a punching bag for Simon ( see Jake's blog). Finished the night off with a little guitar hero and apples to apples. Good times.......good times.

Got to play a little golf on Saturday when it was 77 degrees! However, when we started in the morning, visibility was only about 150 yards due to fog. It cleared off and it was a great day to play golf. I actually played decent so that made it better.

Heard a great message Sunday morning about making decisions in peace and eradicating any ounce of fear from our life. Good stuff. Played a little basketball, did a little shopping at Best Buy and ate at Cheddar's. All in all it was a fun weekend, all thanks to my wonderful wife who made it happen.

Now come and comment on the last post! I know that all of you wish you had some super ability and that you're lying if you don't!

3 comments:

Jake said...

I guess we missed the apples to apples.....darnit.

Who won?

Happy b-day man.

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday, Landon!

Landon Parker said...

Thanks guys........and I'm not sure Jake, so clearly it wasn't me!