Friday, February 6, 2009

I Won't Look the Same!

I believe God. I believe that it will be even as He has said through His prophets. God is awesome. He gives us a Word and all we have to do is believe it. He said that if we believe the prophets we will prosper. I'm going to a higher level this year and won't be held back by ANYTHING. I no longer view yearly prophecies as "new year's resolution" or "something that should slowly fade from our thinking," but I'm holding onto it until I see the FULL manifestation of it.

Our church is going somewhere amazing and I'm so glad that God has called me to this body. It is sweet to see small parts of what has been prayed out coming to pass already. I know that many in our church have heard these prophecies and will hold onto them as well, but just so everyone knows, "I will not look the same by the end of this year." The enemy has failed! What he has meant for our harm and destruction, God has turned it around and caused it to be for our GOOD.

My faith is continuing to grow in the authority that God has bestowed upon us. He has given man dominion over all the works (creation) of His hands. Through God's Word, we can see that time is something that God created in the earth. We are supposed to have authority over time instead of the other way around. There is no time in Heaven for it is eternal, and time stops when God's glory is present. This is why we should EXPECT THE GLORY. God' Word manifested will produce the glory and be the change in our lives that brings glory to God.

The things of God will be accelerated in this day for those who will believe Him. Just as God spoke to Jerry Savelle around ten years ago and told him to relay it to the body, saying, "things that never happened to most people in a lifetime, will happen to you in one year's time," so it will be in my life this year. I'm expecting the extraordinary this year. This is why I believe I can be a millionaire in a month's time, and be healed NOW, and live in complete victory NOW, because I refuse to put God in a box and limit the Creator of the universe. God said, and I believe, that "He will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that I dare ask or think; infantely beyond my highest prayers, thoughts, hopes, dreams and desires!"

I'm going to look different by the end of this year! Glory to God! What about you?

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Oh ya I am with you! This year is and is going to be awesome!

Anonymous said...

No doubt in my mind that for all who take this word, it will come to pass. I'm one of them!! Whoooo hooo!!

Staci said...

We have been holding this word up and we have already seen some tremendous things happening in our house! Praise God! I am already becoming unrecognizable!

Anonymous said...

Such as great post! Don't let go (with your faith and expectation) for one millisecond! Hold fast your profession of faith! Every minute of every day.

Be it done unto us according to Your Word!! I stand in awe that we were created by a God Who thinks like this!!

Anonymous said...

AMEN! Nate and I are the same way!!! This is an exciting year and by the end of it we'll say look what the Lord has done!! :)