Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

As a guy, Valentine's Day has never really been my favorite holiday. However, I must admit that I had a really good one this year.

We started off the weekend with our Annual Valentine's Murder Mystery at church. Here's a pic of Harold Logan and Bambi Bianca who helped keep the Dinner Theater from retaining a G-rating.

On Saturday, we took it easy during the day and then around six Cortney started making dinner. Instead of going out, we had a candle light dinner at home that was by far better than going out somewhere. She made seasoned chicken and potatoes with sides of mac and cheese, bread, and salad. I made the tea. Clearly a a fair deal. To top off not having to wait and and the distraction of everyone else around, the dinner itself was better than any restaurant!

After dinner, I took this beautiful lady to see "Footloose" the musical at the Alma PAC. I bought these tickets strictly for her not thinking that it would have been something I enjoyed, but to my surprise the play was actually very good and slightly funny.





After the night was all over, here is what I received for all of my great tea making and ticket buying.

This pic should embarrass her, so be sure to ask her about it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um yes that does embarass me but thanks for such a Great V-day!!! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

You two make me smile and you both bring much joy to the Parker family!!

Anonymous said...

You two make me smile and you both bring much joy to the Parker family!!

Jake said...

You're right about the G-less rating. I had the urge to cover my eyes a few times. It was great though.

Staci said...

Umm, we saw enough of that at the dinner! lol

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog pic!