Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Commericals

Is it just me, or were the Super Bowl commercials disappointing this year? I'm usually really psyched out and ready to get a good laugh from the ads, but I seemed to just be sitting there with a "what the crap" look on my face during most of them. I do enjoy the E-Trade commercials with the talking baby but the greatness of those commercials were offset by the dumb and inappropriate godaddy.com commercials. Overall, I give this years ads a D-.

So I've been thinking of some of my favorite all-time Super Bowl ads, and you just can't beat the old Wazzzupppppp!! commercials. Here's a few below.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We only watched the first few minutes of the super bowl and actually quit watching it because of the commercials. I looked up and saw a woman scantily dressed and that was it. Over. Off. Done deal. So I give the commercials a definite thumbs down. I don't want any weed seed going in to get out!

Jake said...

Agree with you. The ads were weak, but I don't think I saw them all...

My favorite was the Audi in the beginning. mmmmmmmmm and the baby one was not as good as the original