Monday, December 15, 2008

Home Alone Never Disappoints

Last night me and Cortney wrapped Christmas presents and watched Home Alone 2. It has become a nice little tradition for us over the last few years, and something that I really look forward to. I actually do a lot of the wrapping myself believe it or not. It may take me about 10 minutes to do one present but all the sides are creased and folded perfectly. I'm still waiting, however, for someone to say "Landon, I can't accept this gift, it's too wonderfully wrapped to be torn open." But there is hope, and I like my chances this year of hearing those words that will make my 6 wrapped gifts and hour feel all worth it.

Seriously though, how awesome is Home Alone? I mean what's better then watching a guy named Marv getting hit in the head repeatedly with bricks. It makes me laugh every year!! So what do you think about Home Alone??

And yes, those are Superman pajama pants, but I'm just wearing those because my Chuck Norris ones were dirty.

7 comments:

Jake said...

I need to borrow those. Not the movies, silly, the PJ's

I agree about Marv. Those movies are classics. It's too bad the subsequent home alones didn't keep the same characters though...

Jessica said...

I love the Home Alone's! Those are definitly ones we watch every year!

Beckypdj said...

Very funny stuff. Love it when the guy's....here I go laughing so much I can't type..when the guy's hair gets burnt off with the blow torch, or when the other guy gets hit in the forehead with the iron...okay you've all seen it I have to stop, people are going to come in my office wondering why I am laughing!

Staci said...

Oh, one of my favorite memories of my late father-in-law was watching Home Alone with him. He laughed so hard, we quit laughing at the movie and started laughing at him! He snorted, and wheezed and at one point I thought he may need oxygen!

But on that gift wrapped too nicely? No matter how great the present looks, it's always fun to tear into them! (I'm not one of those cut the tape and reuse the paper kind of people either. The quicker the better! Like ripping off a bandaid!)

Anonymous said...

I love Home Alone for the same reasons. There is something so funny about someone getting slapped and smacked and bricked. I laugh too! Mostly at your posts though!

Anonymous said...

WHERE did you get the superman pajama pants?? You WERE going to get another pair this Christmas - now I gotta take them back!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Nate and I LOVE Home Alone and yes we laugh everytime at Marv getting hit at knocked around with misc. items. I mean what's not to laugh about?! :)