Friday, December 5, 2008

What is this Blogging you speak of?

I have gone and done the unthinkable.........started my own blog without even having Internet access at home. I'm not really sure why I started this blog since I won't always have access to it, but I do know that it could be the sweetest thing ever.

I got hooked on reading blogs when Jake (the blog master) Schlegel started his. I never thought that they could be so interesting and thought provoking. My only hope is that I can come up with enough interesting things to post and random thoughts to keep people reading.

I, Landon Parker, do solemnly swear to post at least a few times a week, attempt to post decently funny randomness, and to also post whatever my wife tells me to. Let the blog fest begin!

6 comments:

Jake said...

Check out that great couple up top. Oww, oww! Only thing is, you're wearing a Cubs shirt. j/k

I'm thrilled about the blog man.

Welcome to the blogosphere! Your new, true, home.

(p.s. get rid of that word verification thing when leaving comments. I always misinterpret it, yo)

Sheena said...

Way to start a blog!

suddenfire said...

welcome to the madness...you know you have been sucked in and are never to return when you start posting from your phone...cause you just cannot wait till you get to a computer!

Beckypdj said...

So many blogs, so little time. I eagerly wait with great anticipation your interesting posts and randomness. I love my thoughts being provoked. Great blogging ahead!!

Jake said...

I'm with Becky.

Go ahead and provoke our thoughts you smart little thought provoking blogging man, you.

Jake said...

That's enough commenting for one day.