Saturday, December 6, 2008

Silver Dollar City

We go to Silver Dollar City every year around Christmas time and the whole park is lit up with millions and millions of lights (not exaggerating) . The tree behind us is gigantic and it changes colors to Christmas music. My goal one day is to have a tree like this in my yard during Christmas time.

It will happen, I will not be denied.

I don't know what it is but there is something about real Christmas trees and Christmas lights that make Christmas feel like Christmas. I wonder how many more times I can say the word Christmas on this post.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you love Christmas lights. Feel free to adorn our home anytime at Christmas to get you in more of a Christmas spirit. Gee I just used Christmas three times, no four. It must be the eggnog. And yes you are officially cool now.

Jessica said...

I love Christmas lights! We put some up outside out apartment! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you love Christmas and all that goes with it! You and Cortney could be Mr. and Mrs. Christmas!!

Jake said...

Mr. and Mrs. Christmas?

Rrraaarr....

Anonymous said...

I agree.
Have you seen the Home Improvement where Tim decks his whole house out with lights? Then of course something goes wrong. Whenever Nate and I hear you and Justin talking we always laugh and wonder who's going to knock out all the power in Alma first you or him???? :)

Anonymous said...

Omg!! I don't think I can handle anymore lights! It comes to a point where the word "no" needs to be incorporated in your light hanging vocabulary!